Tarboy Tarboy

Thankyou for making this.

one of the best animations on the site, great writing and art. gave me a big smile.

Devil May Cry M3 SE Devil May Cry M3 SE

consistency plz

The series has improved a lot but there's still a long way to go. the art seems good and the shading works well however you need to put more effort in to keeping it consistent during animation. although the actual movement is good the characters tend to deform as they change position.
The lip syncing also needs work [the timing is good but the mouth just opens and closes without changing shape].
Another thing that bothers me about this is the facial expressions, often they don't portray the mood well or express character. an easy way to fix this would be to use more eye movement. Just changing the position of the pupils is enough to give a character a little extra depth sometimes.
Backgrounds are also an issue they just seem as if they should have more detail, I wouldn't recommend painted/imported ones just yet as they can take ages to create but just spending a little longer on them usually pays off.
the action sequences were good ,really smooth and you managed to pull off the rotoscoped parts well in this. the voice acting and writing was also up to standard and i look forward to seeing where this will go from here.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

spot on.

great work mate, your humor was incredible, the beginning cracked me up. however i think the punchline fell a bit flat.

GayTeam GayTeam

ahahahahahahah

they are gay....

that is the joke.

PapaQ responds:

The People think this review is what? (see below for details Kettle)

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

great game

funny but really difficult, does anyone have a walkthrough I can use?

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

wow...

Nice work on keeping the humor fresh throughout the series. Best one yet in my opinion.

Walk Cycle Walk Cycle

not what I was expecting

As far as tutorials go this was poor. all the information you gave was simply common sense. try focusing more on things animators actually have trouble with like keeping motion natural.

manjunath responds:

I will try my best kind sir to please you next time :-(

Ultimate Stickmans Fight Ultimate Stickmans Fight

a bit anticlimactic.

animation was smooth but you need to do some more work on the backgrounds.

Slash Dot Dash Slash Dot Dash

why has it taken so long?

I remember seeing the prototype over on Devart a while ago. Anyway it was well worth the wait for the final version. Great idea

professor-fate responds:

It took so long due to nothing more than horrid procrastination and fear of illusive injokes being understood by the world at large. But I thought "screw it, whatever". XD

Made Man (Pilot Episode) Made Man (Pilot Episode)

more of a slide show than an animation.

I don't mind stick movies as long as I can see there's been a decent amount of effort put in, but this looks terrible. I know it can be tempting to sacrifice motion for speed when animating but please, at least try to let them move slightly.

I'm not sure how long you've been using flash but from what I see here I recommend you spend some more time practicing the basics before you launch yourself in to making a series.